1. The House Management reserve the right:
To refuse admission or attendance to any patron.
To cancel any performance, to make cast changes or to alter the advertised arrangements without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damages whatsoever.
2. The appearance of any performer cannot be guaranteed.
3. Late-comers may be requested to await admission until a suitable break but this may depend on the production.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded, they are sold for the production as presented at the time.
5. The use of cameras and recording equipment is prohibited.
Please ensure that all mobile devices are silenced.
In the interest of safety and comfort, glasses and bottles are not allowed in the ball room.
1. The public may leave at the end of the performance by all exit doors and such doors must at that time be open.
2. Please respect our neighbours by leaving the car park quietly.
3. All gangways and passages must be kept entirely free from chairs or any other obstructions.
4. Persons shall not in any circumstances be permitted to stand or sit in any of the gangways intersecting the seating or sit in any of the other gangways.
Please contact the House Office on 01983 293642 or via E-mail
The Director and the Creative team wish to acknowledge the support of the Northwood Charitable Trust Company Ltd for their support in bringing this production to the stage